Friday, April 6, 2012

Littling it



Hey mom! Yesterday, I littled a woman's dress I found at the Goodwill for my mini wild woman, who hereafter shall be known as Patches. Patches is her alter ego, a dog. My daughter, who just turned 4 can often be found crawling on all fours and barking down the isls of Walmart. People probably think I'm a bad mom for letting her do that, but, hey at least she isn't doing what she used to do which was throwing garganchuon fits, kicking, screaming, and biting. So, Patches is a welcome change.
Anyway, I made Patches this Easter dress and now hope she will wear it on Sunday. Yesterday, when we went to pick up big brother from school, she wore nothing but underwear. Sometimes, it isn't worth the fight....as demonstrated by her, ahem, hairdo. It's the best I could get out of her under the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment