Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bless You


When we blessed little Cutie Pie last year, I made these little shoes for her big moment. She wore Patches' blessing gown, so I wanted her to have a little something all her own. I had a shoe pattern that I adapted and then made several prototypes to get just right. I used some vintage pearl buttens from your old silk shirt for the ankle strap.
They sit on Cutie Pie's shelf and I look at them every day! Even though she only wore them once, they were worth the effort. Maybe her daughter will wear them one day...

1 comment:

  1. I am in your sister-in-law's Amber's ward. I am looking for some help with some sewing. I can sew, but I am taking a big project. See at my blog www.thepowers-thatbe.blogspot.com If you are interested, let me know.

    ReplyDelete